There are lots of resources available on-line to help you learn more about Feldenkrais including:
- The Feldenkrais Method by Dr. Andrew Weil
- Feldenkrais: Everything You ‘Know’ About Healing May Be Dead Wrong by Michael Sigman in Huffington Post
- Exercise Awareness by Liz Brody in the Los Angeles Times
- Falling For Feldenkrais: A Patient’s Progress by Michael Sigman in Huffington Post
- Posture or Posturing: Myths and Reality by Stacy Barrows in Huffington Post
More articles can be found at the Feldenkrais Guild of North America’s website.
The following sites offer free audio recordings of Feldenkrais Awareness Though Movement lessons: