Feldy Notebook is a collaborative, community resource of Awareness through Movement Lessons. It currently contains over 250 lessons. Would you like to harvest the rich information in Feldy Notebook? Would you like to add information about your favorite ATMs to Feldy Notebook? Then this free, hands-on, on-line workshop is for you.
In this workshop, you will:
- Learn how to navigate and find the ATMs you are interested in.
- Learn how to add your insights to ATMs that already are in Feldy Notebook.
- Learn how to add new ATMs to the notebook.
If you have notes on your favorite ATM that you would like to add to Feldy Notebook, please have them available and typed into the computer. We will demonstrate the process and there will be time for you to add your favorite ATM to Feldy notebook.
The Class will be conducted as a Zoom meeting. To join, all you need to do is click on this link https://zoom.us/j/800920292.
Some things to note:
- Sign in to Zoom using your full name, so we know who is in the “room” together. Edit your name by clicking the “Participants” button, then the “Rename” button.
- Keep your microphone muted when you are not speaking (otherwise everyone will hear echoes) • By participating in the meeting, you agree to be recorded; we may use the recording for any purpose without your approval or compensation.
- To join the class, you will need a computer that meet the specifications listed here (https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362023-System-Requirements-for-PC-and-Mac).
- For technical questions, please visit: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us
- Plan to sign in 10 minutes early to ensure that we are all in the room and ready to go on time.
Please RSVP to [email protected]. It would be helpful if we could have an idea of how many people plan on attending beforehand.
In this entertaining Ted talk, Tony Robbins asks: Why do we do what we do?
The talk focuses on internal motivation. He believes that “emotion is the force of life”. He makes a number of interesting points. First, that when we fail, we claim that it is because of lack of resources, but he claims that it is really due to lack of resourcefulness.
Second, that decisions shape our destiny and that in any situation I have three decisions to make:
- What am I going to focus on?
- What does it mean? When you decide on the meaning, that creates the emotions.
- What are you going to do?
Finally, that there are six basic, universal needs: Certainty, Uncertainty (variety, surprises), significance, connection and love, growth, and to contribute beyond ourselves.